Dry goods! In order to protect the hammer, you don't have to change it for a few years!
What kind of hammer will have a low failure rate and a long use time? Xiaobian believes that product quality and good habits will protect your equipment!
The hammers on the market are similar, and good products not only look at the strength of the company, but also the quality of after-sales service. Many of the current companies are all consignment sales, and all aspects can not be guaranteed. Therefore, Xiaobian suggested that there should be an understanding of the entity in the product, and it will be well known.
Today, Xiaobian mainly talks about the method to pay attention to with hammers. It is very important to develop good habits.
1. It is necessary to play butter. It is necessary to have long-term arduous struggle. The correct method is to insert the drill rod vertically on the ground and press it to the bottom. Otherwise, the butter enters the blow chamber and is brought into the cylinder by the piston and mixed with hydraulic oil. “Black oil”； fill the butter onto the guide sleeve and inner bushing and try not to stick the butter on the piston.
2, the air strike is very “injury”, it will cause the body, the shell, the large and small arms to collide, causing its failure; try to achieve vertical impact, otherwise the piston will move in a non-linear motion in the cylinder, which will lead to the piston and Cylinder scratches, etc.
3, continuous hitting in the rock is high hardness, multiple strikes are still not broken, energy can not be released in time, must be converted into huge thermal energy, and the hydraulic oil temperature is too high, the drill rod and piston are more prone to wear. Therefore, it is best to control each hit in 30 seconds, no longer than 1 minute, and the rock that cannot be broken at one time, you need to change the hit position.
4. For the hard-to-break broken objects, you can strike the broken and peeled points from the edge to the inside, look for weak points, and break each.
5. The guide sleeve should be kept at a certain distance from the object to be driven to prevent the dust from entering the inside of the breaker and preventing the cylinder from being pulled.
6. Always check the floating amount of the drill rod. When it is too large, check the drill rod and its clearance.
7. In the crushing operation, always check the hose shake amplitude. If the hose shakes sharply, stop working immediately and check the high and low nitrogen pressure.
8. When the breaker is removed from the excavator, in order to prevent the entry of rainwater, it is necessary to place the rear cylinder side high, preferably in a room with low humidity.
9. For the long-term storage of the hammer, the nitrogen should be released. At the same time, pay attention to the anti-rust of the piston, release the nitrogen in the rear cylinder, push the piston to the innermost part with the ejector rod, and finally apply the anti-rust oil.
10. After removing the drill rod, always check the wear condition of the wearing parts in the lower cylinder, and check the piston, the drill striking face, the drill rod, and the thrust ring sealing cone.
Although Xiaobian said these points, there is only one in the end. As long as you check and maintain frequently, nothing is a problem!